POSITION AVAILABLE- OFFICE MANAGER
REQUIREMENTS (SELECTION CRITERIA)
- Proven capacity to manage multiple responsibilities in a work environment that covers a wide variety of issues and can be fast-paced.
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills.
- Well-developed written skills and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to effectively co-ordinate the efforts of others.
- Proven capacity to work effectively and harmoniously with a diverse range of people and associated interests.
- Willingness to learn, implement positive change and to exercise judgement and initiative.
RESPONSIBILITIES (FUNCTIONAL STATEMENT)
- Provide executive support to Chief Executive Officer.
- Coordinate the day to day organisation and running of the ANU Sport office
- Prepare reports for management and for Council.
- Co-ordinate secretariat support to Council and sub-committees.
- Co-ordinate organisational meetings, including assisting in the preparation of documents and liaising with relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and implement management policies and procedures that accord with organisational values and current legislative requirements.
- Provide human resource management support to the Chief Executive Officer
- Assist with maintaining and co-ordinating people management policies and procedures.
- Take the lead in maintaining the organisation's management of records, policy and procedural framework, and governance and office protocols.
- Assist with the management of the Association's contracts and agreements.
- Provide input into overall management of ANU Sport's activities.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Collaborate with ANU Sport executive, managers and staff.
- Provide recommendations and advice to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Provide recommendations and advice to the Council.
- Unit staff – program co-ordination
- Association staff – organisational cohesion and efficiency
- Association management – organisational cohesion and direction.
- Chief Executive Officer (executive assistance)
- Presentation of papers to Council.
- Recommendations and advice to Chief Executive Officer.
Katrina O'Mahony, Chief Executive Officer. Phone: 02 6125 8381.
Applications to include:
a one page covering letter providing claims for suitability for the role
employment and volunteer history
professional development and/or qualifications.
Applications close 5.00pm Friday, 25 August 2017.
Applications to be submitted to: email@example.com
For an overview of ANU Sport please click here
POSITION AVAILABLE- EXCELLENCE IN SPORT OFFICERS
We are seeking students of the Australian National University to fill the position of EXCELLENCE IN SPORT OFFICER as part of our Excellence in Sport Program, commencing October 2017. We are looking for candidates who are appropriately skilled, enthusiastic and are able to demonstrate a record of commitment to their sport (of which must be included in the list below). The Excellence in Sport Officer will be employed to deliver the Program Objectives of their chosen sport. Sports involved in the Excellence in Sport Program include:
Australian Rules Football, Badminton, Cricket, Fencing, Football (Soccer), Hockey, Rowing and Inclusion
Position Description HERE
For further information, please contact Lindsay Burrows, Sport Performance Coordinator, ANU Sport