POSITION AVAILABLE- OFFICE MANAGER
REQUIREMENTS (SELECTION CRITERIA)
- Proven capacity to manage multiple responsibilities in a work environment that covers a wide variety of issues and can be fast-paced.
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills.
- Well-developed written skills and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to effectively co-ordinate the efforts of others.
- Proven capacity to work effectively and harmoniously with a diverse range of people and associated interests.
- Willingness to learn, implement positive change and to exercise judgement and initiative.
RESPONSIBILITIES (FUNCTIONAL STATEMENT)
- Provide executive support to Chief Executive Officer.
- Coordinate the day to day organisation and running of the ANU Sport office
- Prepare reports for management and for Council.
- Co-ordinate secretariat support to Council and sub-committees.
- Co-ordinate organisational meetings, including assisting in the preparation of documents and liaising with relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and implement management policies and procedures that accord with organisational values and current legislative requirements.
- Provide human resource management support to the Chief Executive Officer
- Assist with maintaining and co-ordinating people management policies and procedures.
- Take the lead in maintaining the organisation's management of records, policy and procedural framework, and governance and office protocols.
- Assist with the management of the Association's contracts and agreements.
- Provide input into overall management of ANU Sport's activities.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Collaborate with ANU Sport executive, managers and staff.
- Provide recommendations and advice to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Provide recommendations and advice to the Council.
- Unit staff – program co-ordination
- Association staff – organisational cohesion and efficiency
- Association management – organisational cohesion and direction.
- Chief Executive Officer (executive assistance)
- Presentation of papers to Council.
- Recommendations and advice to Chief Executive Officer.
Katrina O'Mahony, Chief Executive Officer. Phone: 02 6125 8381.
Applications to include:
a one page covering letter providing claims for suitability for the role
employment and volunteer history
professional development and/or qualifications.
Applications close 5.00pm Friday, 25 August 2017.
Applications to be submitted to: email@example.com
For an overview of ANU Sport please click here