ANU Sport boasts an extensive and diverse Group Fitness Timetable with a variety of classes to suit any fitness level.
Led by our energetic highly qualified instructors, ANU Sport offers the latest Les Mills classes such as RPM, BodyPump and Sh'bam to name a few.
ANU Sport also offers 5 unique programs Circuit, Functional Fitness, Tactical Fitness, Female Tactical Fitness and Strength and Flexibility that are driven by our personal trainers.
Keep reading to find out what we have on offer!
L = Low intensity
M = Moderate intensity
H = High intensity
Often classes are as difficult or as easy as you want to make them
- To ensure your safety, no admittance to any class 5 minutes after the due start time. Participants who arrive after this time (once the warm up is completed) will be refused entry.
- Always visit reception or group fitness kiosk prior to attending your desired class to get a class receipt. This will then be collected by the instructors.
- Keep an eye on the Group Fitness whiteboard in reception for instructor and class changes that may occur throughout the year
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear. Athletics shoes and loose clothing is advised.
- Towels are required for all group fitness classes and the fitness centre
- Please replace all equipment after use.
- Drink appropriate fluids before, during and after the class.
- If you have any ideas, suggestions or concerns regarding our group fitness program, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com
Group Fitness, ANU Fitness Centre, ANU Canberra ACT.
For more information on our Les Mills Classes please visit https://www.lesmills.com.au/