RPM classes will be returning to the Cycle Studio from 5:30pm Wednesday March 14.
RPM Classes will still be held in Studio 1 between now and then. Some other Group Fitness classes have moved out of Stuido 1 and into the Functional Training Studio or Old Sports Hall to accommodate these changes. No times for these classes have changed, so will not disrupt your busy schedule.
Please refer to the Temporary Group Fitness Timetable for more information.
The change of venue will however impact the capacity for some classes please see the Summary of Changes here for information on these.
We are expecting to have the Cycle Studio back up and running on Tuesday 13 March and all group fitness will revert back to our usual programming. Thank you for your cooperation.
Any enquires please contact email@example.com or call 6125 2273.
Group Fitness Classes
ANU Sport boasts an extensive and diverse Group Fitness Timetable with a variety of classes to suit any fitness level.
Led by our energetic highly qualified instructors, ANU Sport offers the latest Les Mills classes such as RPM, BodyPump and Sh'bam to name a few.
ANU Sport also offers 5 unique programs Circuit, Functional Fitness, Tactical Fitness, Female Tactical Fitness and Strength and Flexibility that are driven by our personal trainers.
Keep reading to find out what we have on offer!
L = Low intensity
M = Moderate intensity
H = High intensity
Often classes are as difficult or as easy as you want to make them
- To ensure your safety, no admittance to any class 5 minutes after the due start time. Participants who arrive after this time (once the warm up is completed) will be refused entry.
- Always visit reception or group fitness kiosk prior to attending your desired class to get a class receipt. This will then be collected by the instructors.
- Keep an eye on the Group Fitness whiteboard in reception for instructor and class changes that may occur throughout the year
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear. Athletics shoes and loose clothing is advised.
- Towels are required for all group fitness classes and the fitness centre
- Please replace all equipment after use.
- Drink appropriate fluids before, during and after the class.
- If you have any ideas, suggestions or concerns regarding our group fitness program, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Fitness, ANU Fitness Centre, ANU Canberra ACT.
For more information on our Les Mills Classes please visit https://www.lesmills.com.au/