Our members have access to a number of functional and sophisticated facilities, including:
- a traditional gym space filled with both free and machine weights;
- a massive cardio theatre with over 50 cardio machines;
- a specialist strength and conditioning room with Olympic lifting platforms;
- our Functional Training Studio; and
- an Indoor Cycling Studio for those looking to train in dynamic and awesome group fitness spaces for our 70+ weekly group fitness classes.
Not only this, but we offer professional personal training and programming services, with a large and diverse team of trainers at your disposal.
Parking is available nearby off Barry Drive and under the new Kambri development. Parking is metered on weekdays before 5pm, and free after hours. Please take note of where permit and designated parking arrangements apply around the university.
Within our very building, we have access to massage and nutrition services to help supplement your fitness journey. Visit our front desk to find our more!
We understand that sometimes stepping into the gym for the first time can be a challenge - perhaps you're not 100% sure about how to use the equipment, what the right technique is for a particular exercise, or just need a few pointers on gym etiquette!
We are pleased to offer free gym induction sessions for our Fitness Centre members on Tuesdays and Thursdays @1:30pm, and Sundays @ 12pm. These classes are perfect for both new and existing members to learn about the latest equipment and services on offer, to build motivation, and to help members to feel more comfortable in our gym space. Our experienced and talents trainers will shows you our various workout spaces, equipment and techniques, in this 30-45 minute class! Sign up at reception or on the Group Fitness kiosk before the session or on the day.
Private health insurance rebates
- AHM - 13 42 46;
- NIB - 13 14 63;
- St Luke’s Health - 1300 651 988;
- Westfund Ltd - 1300 552 132;
- BUPA - 13 12 43;
- Peoplecare Health Insurance - 1800 808 700;
- Grand United Corporate Health - 13 29 39;
- Teachers Union Health - 1300 360 701;
- HCF - 13 13 34; or
- Teachers Federation Health Ltd - 1300 728 188.