Find out what sport, fitness and recreation opportunities are available to you at the Australian National University during 2018.
Join in our facility tours, social sport activities and daily yoga sessions.
Use the drop-down selections below to check out what's on during O-Week!
Definitely, mark Market Day (Wed 14th Feb) in your calendar as you will be able to:
- Learn what benefits there are in becoming a member of one of our 34 affiliated sporting clubs
- See how you could be part of the ANU Owls teams competing for ANU in the National University Championships and other intervarsity competitions
- Check out and register your interest in the social sport options
- Look up the Lifestyle Program to see what introduction to sport, recreation, fitness and dancing courses are available for Semester 1
- Find out how to join the ANU Sport Fitness Centre
- Enquire about the options and specialised training we provide for Elite level athletes