* 5 WEEK WINTER PROGRAM ENROLMENTS NOW OPEN! *
Courses running between the 17th June and 21st July
How to enrol:
1. Choose a course, or courses, from the Programs and Courses section
2. Come in to ANU Sport, complete the enrolment form and pay the fee.
• Courses must be paid in full.
• No phone bookings will be accepted.
• If a course is cancelled, you will be given a refund or credit note to participate in another course.
• A 7 day cooling off period applies from the date of enrolment.
• No refunds or late enrolments for 5 week courses after cooling off period
• For 10 week courses, late enrolments will be at the discretion of the ANU Sport administration.
• Enrolments are open to ANU Students, SRA members and members of the community.
• Enrolments are only open to persons 16 years and over.
• Please be aware that any form of physical activity has inherent risks associated with it. If you have any concerns, please contact your doctor before participating.
Enrollees are given a 7 day cooling off period from the date of enrolment, during which time they may withdraw and terminate their application. Application for termination must be made in writing to the SRA within the 7 day cooling off period. An administration fee of $10 will apply for any termination. Please note that refunds may take up to 4 weeks to be processed.
NO refunds will be given outside the cooling off period or after the course has commenced unless supported by a medical certificate.
Enrolling through course providers:
Please note that enrolments for the following courses are through the provider, not ANU Sport: