The ANU Sport Lifestyle Program consists of short courses that introduce participants to a brand new interest and activity. Courses run for 5 or 10 weeks throughout the year, in four different blocks.
ANU Sport is here to provide you with opportunities to learn and play sport, exercise, socialise and have fun. As part of our service, we deliver a program that contains a diverse and affordable range of sporting, recreation and lifestyle opportunities for you to participate in.
INTRODUCTORY MARTIAL ARTS & SPORT COURSES
Taekwon-do, Kendo, Fencing, Jujutsu, Judo, Aikido JTS
2018 DETAILS AND INFORMATION
Enrolments are OPEN.
Enrolment forms are available at the ANU Sport Reception Desk.
To enrol, a form needs to be filled in and payment needs to be made in person at ANU Sport Reception. Please note that some enrolments are to be made directly with the course provider.
Conditions of Enrolment can be found below.
For more information CLICK HERE to find us on Facebook
2018 COURSE DATES
5 WEEK COURSES WILL RUN IN 4 BLOCKS
Block 1: starts week beginning 26th February
Block 2: starts week beginning 16th April
Block 3: starts week beginning 30th July
Block 4: starts week beginning 17th September
10 WEEK COURSES WILL RUN IN 2 BLOCKS
Block 1: starts week beginning 5th March
Block 2: starts week beginning 6th August
We would love to hear your feedback on our courses and accept suggestions that you have about new courses. If you have any, please contact us with feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions of Enrolment:
1. Each enrollee warrants that all information supplied in their enrolment is accurate, they are medically able to participate in physical exercise and to use ANU Sport’s facilities, and they are not aware of having any physical or mental condition that may be aggravated through their use of ANU Sport’s facilities.
2. Each enrollee indemnifies and releases ANU Sport from any claim arising as a result of the enrollee’s use of ANU Sport, its facilities or any advice given except to the extent of the negligence of ANU Sport.
3. Each enrollee uses ANU Sport’s facilities at their own risk.
4. Each enrollee must comply with these conditions, any other rules of use and all directions given by ANU Sport.
5. Persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by, and under the supervision of, a parent or legal guardian who is also currently enrolled into the same Program.
6. Enrollees are given a 7 day cooling off period from the date of signing their enrolment form, during which time they may withdraw and terminate their enrolment. Application for termination must be made in writing to ANU Sport within the cooling off period. An administration fee of $20.00 will apply for any termination. After the cooling off period, this contract is active and enforceable.
7. ANU Sport means the Australian National University Sport and Recreation Association Inc. (ABN 97 944 298 310)