Elections for the ANU Sport Board open Tuesday 9am
Elections for the vacant ANU Sport board positions will be held from 9am Tuesday 4 May through to 5pm Thursday 6 May.
1. IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS
- Please remember, only one vote per member is permitted.
- In order for your vote to be valid (counted), you have to select ALL 9 nominees in order of preference. (ie. – if you only select 8, the vote will be invalid and discounted).
2. CANDIDATE INFORMATION
The nine candidate names are as follows. Candidate statements can be found at this link.
(NOTE: In the interests of impartiality, the candidate list has been randomized through an online counter).
- Alexandra Carroll
- Greg Badcock
- Joshua Woodyatt
- Adam Condipodero
- Xavier Ellingham
- Jacqui Williams
- Kyle Wood
- Neil Parsons
- Andy Chen
All nominees have been confirmed as eligible to stand for the Board.
3. ELECTION DETAIL - HOW AND WHEN TO VOTE:
Ballots Open: 9am Tuesday 4 May
Ballots Close: 5pm Thursday 6 May
How to vote: You can vote by completing the online ballot form during the election period only.
- NOTE 1: In order to VOTE on ANU Sport’s UniOne website, members will FIRST need to create an account (OR log-in under an existing account).
- NOTE 2: Only ONLINE voting via ANU Sport’s UniOne website will be permitted this year. There will be no ‘in-person’ voting permitted at ANU Sport, Building 19.
4. ELECTION RESULTS:
Results will be announced by the Returning Officer on Friday 7 May and published on the ANU Sport website and social media channels (Facebook/Instagram - @anu.sport).
Any questions about the election process can be addressed to the Returning Officer (E: returning [dot] officeranu-sport [dot] com [dot] au (subject: Questions%20About%20the%20Election%20Process) )
3 May, 2021